The Bubba the Love Sponge Show | The Bubba Army Daily Podcast 203 – VIDEO

The Bubba the Love Sponge Show | The Bubba Army Daily Podcast 203 – VIDEO

TheBubbaArmy

The Bubba the Love Sponge Show | The Bubba Army Daily Podcast 203 – VIDEO


Seth mentions there is some drama in the Lummox household. Bubba and the guys get into Lummox’s relationship drama. Lummox discusses some of the issues between him and his girlfriend. Bubba talks to Lummox’s girlfriend Ashley. Ashley is upset with how Lummox treats her. Ashley thinks Lummox is 90% a great guy but the other 10% is bad. Lummox goes over some of the things he feels he needs to work on with Ashley

SUBSCRIBE/LIKE/SHARE/COMMENT:

FOR ALL THINGS BUBBA: http://www.thebubbaarmy.com
WATCH US NOW: https://www.twitch.tv/TheBubbaArmy
LISTEN TO US NOW: http://www.bubbaarmyradio.com/
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/TheBubbaArmy/
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/TheBubbaArmy/
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @TheBubbaArmy





Click for the TheBubbaArmy Homepage

%d bloggers like this: