in ,

The Tuddle Podcast | Tuddle Daily Podcast Episode 254

The Tuddle Daily Podcast


The Tuddle Podcast | Tuddle Daily Podcast Episode 254

Click to: Download Episode




itunes pic
A new study shows that 30% of your happiness is based on genetics and the other 70% is nurture.

Even if you had a bad childhood there’s still hope for happiness

More abortions from irresponsible people that are just going to mess up their kids

The Tuddle Daily Podcast Holiday Craft Special

I make a Hershey Kiss Christmas Tree

I talk about how I moved out to avoid conflict when my wife was in New Jersey

Plugs

All voicemails are welcomed even the ones that say I suck because they’ll go right to the front of the line 407-270-3044 and I promise all calls are anonymous

Donate to help upgrade equipment for my podcast PayPal.me/tuddleOnTheRadio

EMAIL
tuddle@Gmail.com

WEBSITES
tuddle.net

YOUTUBE
YouTube.com/tuddle

PODCAST PLATFORMS
Podomatic
tuddle.Podomatic.com

TuneIn Radio
http://tun.in/pjOR7

iTunes Podcast
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-tuddle-podcast/id1501964749

iHeartRadio

Spotify

315 Live
https://315live.com/category/tuddle/

SOCIAL MEDIA
Twitter.com/tuddle
YouTube.com/tuddle
Facebook.com/tuddle
Instagram.com/tuddle
LinkedIn.com/in/tuddle
TikTok.com/@tuddleOnTheRadio
Reddit.com/user/tuddleOnTheRadio




Click for the The Tuddle Daily Podcast

The Bubba the Love Sponge Show | Anna and Lummy go to Raymond James Stadium for Covid Testing! – VIDEO

The Bubba the Love Sponge Show | BUBBA ON MOPED LIVE!!! – VIDEO